23.1.16

WINTER WONDERLAND


Do you know the Feeling when you are just happy with the photos you too? I had this last Weekend when I took those with my friends from school Tanja and Lukas. Tanja and me were thinking about taking photos with smoke for a few month but we never realized it. And as you can see: we have a lot of snow now in Switzerland which is beautiful! It is really like a wonderland and I'm really excited to go skiing again!

My last post it's two month old now and I hate this fact! Time just flew away and I really didn't find time for my blog. I hope I can Change this again in the future but I'm not sure if the following month will be better..










4 comments:

  1. niiiiice!!!! smoke bomb shoots r so much fun

    Cool post!

    New Post on : jonthegold.com

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos
    The visual result is awesome
    Greetings from DOWBOND/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr cool! Die neue Frisur steht dir gut!

    Pat | www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Red White Pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM wine red Pointed
    Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM wine red red Pointed
    http://www.clsneakersmall.com

    ReplyDelete