15.11.15

THAILAND

 
 
I'm so sorry that this post is so late. Time has been super buys the last few weeks. I had to hand in my final writing for High School (I wrote about the way from Haute Couture to Prêt-à-Porter). Also I'm in the middle of the rehearsal for the Musical I'm playing. The Shows will be in April and May. Next to the Musical I also work in a coffee shop and do dancing. So there really wasn't a lot of time for Blogging :(
 
Anyway, this post is about my trip in Thailand. It was amazing! I was in Phuket and stayed there for one and a half week. It was perfect to calm down from all the busy time at home and from the crazy party week in Budapest. I met a friend from Vancouver there so I was really excited to see him again after more than a year. The whole trip was really sponaneous (we booked it two weeks before we left). I totally enjoyed laying at the pool and the beach, go Swimming and looking at the beautiful view!
 

















3 comments:

  1. I am loving it! you so lucky!

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thailand ist also wirklich so schön, wie alle sagen! Toller Beitrag :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian Louboutin Sneaker is a good choice for you or as gift to your friends,in the exquisite design show the unique style.The design could make your feet breathe freely and more fashional. http://www.clsneakersmall.com
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Louis Leopard Mens High Top Leather
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Louis Mens High Top Leather Grey
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers Louis Black Black matte leather Men Flats

    ReplyDelete