4.10.15

MODE SUISSE EDITION 8 - ZURICH



I wanted to post this way earlier but – as always – time just flew away! I was at the Mode Suisse which was at the 21st of September and the following Friday I went with school to Budapest for a week (you may have seen some photos on Instagram) and today I will fly to Thailand for one and a half week to relax a bit after this stressful time in school and party a lot in Budapest.
However, Mode Suisse was amazing! You may have seen some other post from Mode Suisse. It is a platform for Swiss designer to show their newest collection on the runway. In the photos you see first Julian Zigerli which I think is amazing! His collections are always totally playful with colours, prints and little details. Next is HEAD Genève. They always bring a perfect performance but sadly they didn’t show many men wear this year but still, they were great! One of my absolute favourite is Sandro Marzo! I would buy everything he makes if I had the money for it! But also IAHAI, La Cri, Lida Noba, Pamb, Paola de Michiel, Vivian Graf and Adrian Reber were dope! I always love to go to these events. Not only because of the show, also because of the people and friends I meet their.
 My outfit was out of black sport leggings from “Adidas”, dark red shorts from “Topmen”, a random long size T-shirt and my amazing “Adrexx” hoodie. The dope shoes I got from Adidas and I just love them! They are super comfortable to wear! the coat is from "Lost and Found". To finish the look I tied a bandana around my head.
 
The Photos were taken by feathers and goldbears !















7 comments:

  1. Interesting Looks!

    I like Number 7!

    XOXO Hannes

    http://myfashionandlifestylemoments.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Enjoy your holidays, Oli.
    And about the show, it is great you have such occasions in Swiss. Btw., I like the outfit from 2nd photo =)

    Have a safe trip,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pieces :)

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta toda la ropa :D

    www.frank-alonsso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful looks, thank you for sharing :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great show! just love

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! The white backpack is so inspiring.

    DOWBOND

    ReplyDelete