18.10.15

BUDAPEST


Ok, I'm back in Switzerland! The last three weeks have been like a dream. I traveled a lot, been in Budapest with the School, came back and went to Thailand for one and a half week. But now I'm back home and have to go back to school. This post is about Budapest and there will be some about Thailand soon.

Budapest is AMAZING! It is a beautiful City with so much to do there. As it was our final trip from High School and the whole class was there was to party an important thing and we partied a lot. d
During the day we discovered the City with its beautiful architecture and also learned a lot about the history about the City. I'm really glad we went to Budapest because I probably wouldn't have gone there by myself but I can really recommend it to you guys!

My outfits have usually been really simple and therefor I only "shot" one. I was waring my silver "Adidas Los Angeles" Sneakers, Jeans from "Pull and Bear", t-shirt from "Review" shirt from "Weekday" and the leather jacket I had to buy there because I forget all my jackets at home so I didn't have a single jacked when I arrived there. I bought it in "Bershka". The hat is from "H&M".



I had so much fun with Tanja
 



Tanja and me
 


 
Tanja , me and Phoebe




2 comments:

  1. Budapest is a must! I was there once for New Year's Eve and can't wait to go there again. I love that city full of contrasts.
    I am happy you enjoyed it so much, Oli.
    And I am looking forward for the post from Thailand ;)
    Cheers,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool :)
    Regards,
    Ariel Guslandi
    https://therealdailyupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete