6.9.15

SWEDEN / NORWAY #5


It's now over a month since I've been back from Sweden/Norway and I didn't find time to take photos here. But I still have some from there. Those are from Gothenburg and you can see the port in the background. Guys, if you ever be in Sweden then go and visit Gothenburg! You won't regret it!
However, time flies away so quickly and I can't believe it's already September. Summer is definitely over here in Switzerland and the temperature is already less than 20 degree which kind of sucks.

So the outfit is also perfect for the time now in Switzerland. it's out of my "Dr. Martens" shoes, random black jeans from "Pull and Bear", the sweater from a Swedish brand called "Ljung", jacket from "Zara", sunglasses from a Little store in Vancouver (don't remember the name and there's no brand on the glasses) and the cap from "H&M".





4 comments:

  1. Love your look, the view also look great

    Visit mine monsieurdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place. Love this deck. Your shoes are great. The cap rules the outfit.
    Greetings!
    DOWBOND

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look Oliver! I love these sunglasses

    Xo Hannes
    http://myfashionandlifestylemoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 20? Still good, in Prague is actually 12, and that sucks!! =D

    And all those Scandinavian post, oh my, I can't wait to be in Oslo!! =)

    Have a wonderful week my friend,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete