13.9.15

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVER WALDMEIER

 
Today is my blog's first Birthday! And first I want to thank to all the People who have supported me especially Tanja who helped and motivated me to start this blog. Thank you so much! To start blogging was one of the best things I have ever done. I would have never believed how much work it is but all the work is worth it because I met so many amazing people, had the chance to go to such great events and I've learned so much about myself in this year. I've had many ups and downs and maybe more downs than ups but my blogging helped me always out of this downs. It made me more self-conscious and taught me to be proud of who I am!
 
Well it's a year now and it's funny to look back to the posts I wrote in this year but I think my style didn't changed that much. The only thing I would have never thought last year was that I would ever color my hair but I love it now and I am thinking about doing something new again, but if I do it, it will be a surprise!
I picked up a few photos from this year and the first one is from my really first post and the last one is a photo from a post which will be posted next week!
 
Guys, you are the bests!
















 






10 comments:

  1. Glad that you started bloggin, because of that I had the chance to meet you!! :) xx

    www.stylochromic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alles Gute nachträglich lieber Oliver :*

    XOXO Hannes
    http://myfashionandlifestylemoments.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, nice resumé, Oli.
    Year passed so quickly..so I wish you all the best to the next one, and next one and another one..many many beautiful years will come ;)

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Greats looks! :D

    www.frank-alonsso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Red sneakers.


    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A blog is always quite a lot of work to do!! So happy happy birthday once again! I love your looks and your style! Keep on going and enjoy blogging :)

    Best,
    Martin
    look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I loved this retroperspective post, a year goes by way too fast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you and your blog all best. And you know how much I love you and your blog.


    New post on UniqueYeah !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alles gute weiterhin für deinen Blog, da haben wir ja fast zur gleichen Zeit angefangen zu Bloggen mein Bloggeburtstag ist am 07.09.14
    schöner Rückblick einige coole Bilder und Looks dabei, ich muss nur sagen mein Englisch is under all pig

    liebe grüße Tim
    http://www.mrwichtig.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome :)
    Regards,

    Ariel Guslandi
    https://therealdailyupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete