23.8.15

SWEDEN / NORWAY #4


My last year in High School started last Monday and I definitely need to get over my holiday laziness. A new School year is like New Year for me. I make new resolutions not only for school, also for sport. I try to create a timetable when I do what but it's always hard to follow it.
By now it looks like this: Monday evening dance lessons, Tuesday rehearsal for the musical I'm going to play next year in spring, on Wednesday to gym, Thursday a day without sport and Friday dance lessons again.

However, my outfit is again one from my holidays in Stockholm. it was a sunny day and so I wore the tank top from "Weekday". The pants are from "Bershka", shoes from "Adidas", leather jacket from "Lamarque", the necklace from "C&A", the sunglasses from "Ray-Ban" and the hat from "Topman".




18 comments:

  1. Cool outfit. Def. one of my fave. Hat is amazing.

    alexacidillustrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool hat and shirt. Love it

    I followed you on Bloglovin' :)
    Find me there too or lookbook @jayawihendra

    Thank you
    Monsieurdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sunny outfits! Love the hat! <3

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, amazing outfit! Everything looks awesome. Good luck with your final year in high school, it's the best one.

    I'm An Airhead. Oh Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection !



    Check my blog out !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will play in musical? OMG!!! So amazing, Oli. I am soooo excited!

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the slight slouchiness to the jacket - very nice!
    Alexander @ Mr Essentialist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rocking biker Jacket and Kicks ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look. The leather with the torn denim is perfect. Enjoy your final school year!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look... great hat!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your look!
    xx

    http://www.abreapestana.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, New post is up !

    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cool outfit, awesome!

    x

    www.raphaelmarques.com

    ReplyDelete