14.8.15

SWEDEN / NORWAY #3




 
To be honest, I'm a bad photographer and I don't take a lot of photos. Therefore when I was on the holiday trip in Sweden/Norway I basically only take pictures of my outfits for the blog which must sound kind of conceited and narcissistic but I don't think I am. It is because I enjoyed the view, the architecture the nature etc. at the moment and catch as much as possible with my eyes and save it in my mind. I think nothing can look more beautiful than when you watch it with your eyes and not through the camera. So well I'm sorry I can't show you a lot of photos from Sweden or Norway but guys I can tell you: I totally worth it to visit those countries!
 
 
My for this day when we drove from Gothenburg to Oslo and made a stop at one big lake was out of my shorts from "Topman", my new sandals from "Vagabond", a long size t-shirt from "Cubus", the squared shirt from "Urban Outfitters" and the sungalsses from "Spitfire".
 
 

 


 
 
 

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful Impressions! :*

    XOXO Hannes
    http://myfashionandlifestylemoments.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! and have a great time there

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm back in school now but thank you man!

      Delete
  3. I like your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know at my page:)

    xoxo

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos! hoping to visit Norway one day!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you saying you're a bad photographer?! Shame on you! This pictures are so pretty! Liked your outfit!

    Tons of hugs!

    Walk a million miles

    Instagram

    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like sandals of any kind..but those ones you are wearing looks really good!
    And nice place for shooting..magical Sweden =)

    And you are not narcissist, it is just you want to see the world through your eyes and not the lens of camera ;). I forget many times to take pictures too, just because I am amazed with the place/view/situation

    Have a perfect week, Oli,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Michael! glad you like them :) yeah I think it's so much more beautiful, isn't.

      Delete
  7. Hi dear
    Good pics
    Take part in the geveaway on my blog!
    I would be very glad to see you!
    http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/2015/08/jollychic-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic images! You look great:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect place and I like the shirt.
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/2015/08/dresslink-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trip to Scandinavia is one of my biggest dreams! But I'll be happy If I can go to Switzerland where are you from! :D My boyfriend lives near to Switzerland, so maybe one day... :)

    SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool! Where does he live? maybe it's close to where I live :)

      Delete
  11. Nice post! ;-) beautiful pictures oliver
    My Zalando Campaign is now online! Find out more on jonthegold.com

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing :)

    Regards, Ariel.
    https://therealdailyupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love the look.
    Take some picture using low aperture, it'll make you standout :)
    Visit and support mine. Monsieurdaily.com (follow me on Bloglovin)
    Got a cookbook ? hype and fan me @jayawihendra

    Thank you Oliver. GBU :)

    ReplyDelete