16.7.15

SUMMER EVENING


I love summers and this year it's crazy hot here in Switzerland. We have temperatures over 30°C since two weeks which is very unusual for this country. Anyway I'm really enjoying it!
On Sunday I'll take off to Stockholm for my two weeks trip there. I so excited and can't wait to post everything here when I'm back. To be updated follow my Instagram account oliverwaldmeier. I probably will post a lot there, although I get Wi-Fi.

The outfit is from yesterday evening for going out in a coffee bar. The shoes are from "Vans" the Pants from "H&M" and the t-shirt from "Review". As you may recognize that I've colored my hair black. I was tired of this half blond thing and thought it didn't fit to me well so I changed black. I also got some glasses. They are my first one and brand new from yesterday. they are from "Paul Frank" and although I love them it's kind of strange seeing myself with glasses. There's another thing on my look which is kind of new. I found my love to jewelry. You may have seen in my last post that I was wearing the same necklace from "C&A" and bracelets from "H&M". In this outfit I'm wearing another new necklace (the one with the skull) on a Latino street party in Zurich and I also got my finger ring which is also my really first one. The watch is from "Tissot".

 



 

 


20 comments:

  1. Cooles Outfit! :)Bei mir läuft gerade eine Blogvorstellung, vielleicht magst du ja mal vorbeischauen?
    Das würde mich auf jeden Fall freuen! <3
    http://sunnyslifestyleblog.blogspot.de/2015/07/blogvorstellung-danke-fur-100.html
    Love, Sunny xX

    http://sunnyslifestyleblog.blogspot.de/
    Beauty, Lifestyle, Fashion, DIY, Travel - Mein Leben! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool outfit, man! I love the necklaces!

    I'm An Airhead. Oh Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool :)

    https://therealdailyupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit man! Also the wall looks so nice *.*
    Hope to see you soon!

    www.stylochromic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color scheme of this look! From the shirt to the accessories, love it x
    - mikeystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sehr lässig! Deine Haare gefallen mir übrigens sehr gut! :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. Happy Monday dear! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Looking for an affordable and stylish responsive blogger template ? Checkout my tempate store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post, kisses!

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool :)


    https://therealdailyupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I look at your photos on insta, I look them here and I'm in love with your style.



    BLOG : uniqueyeah.blogspot.com
    INSTA : instagram.com/uniqueyeah

    ReplyDelete