14.6.15

EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME

 

Everybody knows my name - well, maybe not but it feels good walking through the village I live with this t-shirt because I live and go to school in a little village where people stare and talk about you if you are different than they are. They don't care if you feel good or not. Your just have to put on your daily fake smile and you are fine but if you forgot this smile and you show that you don't feel good, they avoid you. So suddenly you know how fake most of the people are. They start ignoring you because it's easier for them to keep out of your way than helping you and so you learn going through life by your own with the hope that there are people you can really trust in. But I don’t let them pull me down! I stand up and raise my head. Not because I’m arrogant because I am proud of whom I am and glad to know that I have now people who believe in me around me.
I wasn't sure about posting a outfit with this t-shirt from "Numero 00" but after thinking it over I decided to do it not just with random jeans. So I put on some leggings and over them sport Shorts (both from "Adidas"). over the t-shirt my oversize hoodie from "Zara" and the red superstar also from "Adidas". I borrowed the hat from Tanja and she got it from "H&M". I bought the sunglasses and my iPhone case in the last picture in Berlin and I love them! The sunglasses are from "Spitfire" and this awesome iPhone case which is out of slate stone is from "Roxxlyn".


 



 





13 comments:

  1. nice outfit!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Looks ist perfekt! Soo cool mit den roten Schuhen, love it!
    Wunderschöne Brille <3

    Liebst, Colli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sunglasses! Great post.

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and truthful words, Oli. I have to agree, but just..I am not using fake smile and face so often as maybe I should. But I am not that kind of person. =)
    Btw., that t-shirt is perfect, I like t-shirts with truth or funny memes..

    Have a perfect start of new week,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is soooo amazing. #perfection



    New post on UniqueYeah !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look, love that shoess :3

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool :)

    https://therealdailyupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some good words. Strangers kinda suck so much sometimes.

    All black is cool.

    UM HOMEM NA CIDADE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red shoes contrast! :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  10. keep posting bro !!

    aweesom wwoork
    hyped :D

    ayoubmani.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this outfit!! :) Amazing sunglasses and i want ur hat! :D btw. i miss my red adidas :/

    www.untilyouhateme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool red sneakers!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/2015/07/giveaway-evil-eyetote-bag.html

    ReplyDelete