24.5.15

READY FOR THE STORM

 
I think the weather in Switzerland wants to kidding me... After we had some beautiful days with hot temperature a lot of sun it changed totally. Now it's cold, cloudy and it rains a lot. the moutains are covered with snow again and I just couldn't believe my eyes!
 
However, here's another all black outfit post. I wanted to focus on my hoodie which I got as a birthday present. I love the geometric leather parts on the back and the two tapes that you can wear it under your shoulders! It actually doesn't name the brand on it and as because it was a present I have no idea where it is from. The t-shirt is from "Underground Music Movement (UMM)". It is almost out of leather and therefore perfect for temperatures like we have here. The jeans are from "Bershka" and the shoes from "H&M".
 
 
 



37 comments:

  1. I really like your hairstyle!

    www.manuropero.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi oliver from switzerland!!! j'aime trop ton style. I like your style

    Cool post! ;-)
    If you have time Visit My latest post on www.jonthegold.com

    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am completely in-love with this post! Happy Monday dear! :)


    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice combo ! stylish !





    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your entire outfit. Thanks for stopping by!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jacket~

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Oli,

    nice new haircut =)
    And hoodie looks good, but you know what? I really would like to see more colors in your closet =D, haha..

    Have a fantastic week,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael :)
      haha yeah I know you would like that but I love black just love black so much ;)

      Delete
  8. Great outfit! Lovely pics!

    - Men Trend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Currently obsessed with all black outfits too! But didn't think I can pull it off. :|

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woww *--* Fantastic *O*
    diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look awesome and I love your hair color!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coole Frisur - der Look ist prima! Daumen hoch :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Style, Rocking boots ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice look, love the boots :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. double hit! Superr black!

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/05/summer-in-air.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Und mit diesem Outfit wird einem Sturm die ganze Kraft geraubt! Wahnsinnig gute Klamottenwahl!

    LG Hannes
    http://myfashionandlifestylemoments.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke Hannes! freut mich, dass es dir gefällt :)

      Delete
  17. I.m sorry my english is very bad, but the outfit is very fantastic kisss.
    modaentrehermanos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sehr nices Outfit, gefällt mir! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have the same chelsea shoes from H&M :D I like ur outfit and i want ur jeans! :D

    www.untilyouhateme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete