1.5.15

BERLIN #2

 
Here's a another post from my trip in Berlin. I really miss the time there because Berlin is one of the best cities I've ever been! There are so many great places to go and the People are so cool. It really could be a place where I could live!
 


The jacked which I am wearing I found at a designer sale where a big hall was full with designer where you could buy stuff for cheap money. It is from "Ontour" and I just love the Color and how I can wear it as a sweater as well. I also got my "Dr Martens" which I am wearing in the photos. The pants are from "Pull and Bear" and the t-shirt from "Review".
 




10 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! Love the jacket!

    BLOG | runjacerun inc.
    INSTAGRAM | @runjacerun
    TWITTER | @runjaceruninc
    YOUTUBE | runjacerun or runjacerunTV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look!

    www.hisfashionhighness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your jacket! Amazing post and outfit!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/05/sparks.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket colour! Great style :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your outfit is always fantastic!I love it!

    I invite:
    New outfit / Colovrs Chips - Pinilla.A Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super outfit Oli! :)

    http://stylochromic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This jacket is awesome, Oli.
    And you are right, Berlin is so amazing city, full of contrast and great places and people =), it would be fine to have you there =)

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice :)

    https://therealdailyupdates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete