5.4.15

HAPPY EASTER

 
It's April and I wish you all a happy Easter! BLACK MARCH is over and I want to present you an no black outfit. It's strange to see me in this way but I also like every piece of this look and I thought it is perfect for Easter.
 
I'm having spring holiday now and I'm pretty excited about it. Next week I'll be a few days in Basel visiting my sister and in my second holiday-week I'll be in Berlin. I just can't wait for it!
 
I'm wearing in this outfit white "Converse", jeans from "Pull and Bear", t-shirt from "Scotch & Soda", the parka from "Bershka" and this amazing cardigan which I got from my grandpa and it is handmade from my grendma's sister. The sunglasses are from "Ray-Ban" and the backpack is from "Paul Kehl".
 

 









38 comments:

  1. GREAT BRO!!!
    HAPPY EASTER
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! :) Nice outfit. I'm in love with that backpack!

    alexacidillustrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Really nice outfit!

    Sam, SPRKSAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Outfit is perfect for Easter! The Parka from Bershka has got a nice colour. I like your style so much :*
    Sry for my bad English....

    Love Hannes
    http://myfashionandlifestylemoments.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      don't be sorry :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Oli, I hope you enjoyed Easter as we did ;)
    Have a perfect week,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter. Great non-black ensemble. I love that backpack!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice casual look !!!!!!!!!!!!


    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww you are sooo lovely, I just love your blog. I'm following you now <3

    Kiss from México. http://stylenflowers.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing, love your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM
    Join this new blogger network, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wirklich lässig! Hoffe du hattest schöne Ostern! :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Parka!! Great streetstyle!
    A greeting!
    www.thebluetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning look!!! Awesome bag and jacket.

    www.trendin.com/mens-accessories-15

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi OLIIIIII !!! how are you my friend ? long time :-)

    you are looking amazing for easter day. I hope you had a fun day ;-)Cool post!
    New Look on Le blog: REVERSING WALY
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey jon! I a had awesome Easter! thank you :)

      Delete
  14. cool dude, like the care free hair

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that outfit! Great post and pictures!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/04/given-it-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice casual look!!! <3

    Fabio

    www.theblack-hairedboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice outfit:) you look great:)

    Kisses
    Monika

    ReplyDelete