28.4.15

FASHION HOTEL ZURICH 2015

 
Last Friday I was at the Fashion hotel VIP-event in the 25 Hours hotel in Zurich. It started with an open air fashion show where the models walked on fountain. It was a great location with the water between and the city in the background! The young kids were one of the high lights of the evening! They were so proud walking over the runway and looked so cute!
 
The main point about this event was that particularly start up designer and shops were able to show their stuff in the different hotel rooms which were open for us.
I had a great time there with Tanja and Larissa
 
My outfit was created of my new "Dr. Martens", "Cheap Monday" jeans, shirt and jewelry from "H&M".





 




15 comments:

  1. That idea with walking models on fountain is great, I like it..
    And the shirt, nice Oli..

    I wish you perfect rest of the week,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a fun event. Nice outfit!!

    www.hisfashionhighness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun! Love your outfit.

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sieht aus als hättest du einen aufregenden tag gehabt :D
    Dein Outfit gefällt mir übrigens super gut!

    Liebe Grüße Hannes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing

    http://www.portfella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfits! And what a unique runway :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't belive that you are 18. I'm 17 and I look like a baby next to you. Btw, your blog is perfection.


    New post on UniqueYeah !
    uniqueyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking Style!!! White shirt with black shoe suits u good.

    http://www.trendin.com/online-shopping-in-india_3

    ReplyDelete