21.3.15

BLACK MARCH #4

 
 
We had a perfect week in Switzerland. The sun was shining every single day and so Tanja and I decided to go to for a walk to the river. We stopped at this beautiful place to take so pictures. The atmosphere was so magical and it really was a place to just be happy and lose yourself in your dreams.
 
It's my third week of my black march and I have to admit that it is harder than I expected to wear a whole month only black. It's not that I don't feel comfortable in black- I love it! It's more that I struggle with new combinations for my outfit. So I guess it's good that March soon is over and I can start combine with something which is not black.
 
So in this outfit I am wearing "Converse" shoes, pants from "Bershka", t-shirt from "Urban Outfitters", the cardigan from "Kenneth Cole" and the sunglasses from "Ray-Ban".

 





 


23 comments:

  1. Cool look, love the photos such a pretty light! Xx
    Http://www.littleprettymess.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7279767/littleprettymess
    Instagram: @littleprettymess

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful location bro!!!
    happy sunday :-)
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pants! great look!

    Visoo
    www.madeinvisoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, amazing photos! And i realy love your hairstyle! Best male fashion blog, I guess :)

    SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool total black look...
    beautiful scenery!

    Have a great start of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome weather, Oli, and great place for shooting.
    I thought that wearing all month black will be hard, but you are doing well I think ;)
    Cheers,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. In black we trust! ;-)

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Handsome!!!!! i like your look and you hair!!!!! And the place is so wonderfull!

    Hugs

    http://sobreviviendoalamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice! Thank you for sharing and have an amazing day! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

  10. I'm totally in love with your style!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. black outfits rock all the time ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing post :) nice weekend :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pictures! I just followed you!:)

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/03/ghost.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWvZpV55lsE

    ReplyDelete