11.3.15

BLACK MARCH #2


Here is a second Outfit from my "BLACK MARCH". I decided to take the photos in front of this coloful background to put a contrast to the black. I also want to show you that this project only counts for my Outfits.

aso you can see for my outfit is no warm jacket and scarf needed, and I'm so happy that the temperature is getting warmer again. The snow slowly melts and spring is knocking at the door- yeeey!

I'm wearing this thin jacket from "Nummero 00" which I think is really cool. I love the two leather parts in it. The pants are from "Bershka" and shoes are grey-black "Vans"





17 comments:

  1. beautiful look bro.
    great location.
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing man! Love the outfit and the wall, i need to visit you and Tanja and go to that place hahaha :D

    www.xamysdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you man! haha yeah you should! :D

      Delete
  3. Great Look bud , awesome Jacket ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jacket! Cool look and nice photos!

    Visoo
    www.madeinvisoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect idea with that coloured wall, Oli!!
    And jacket is amazing, really..great choice ^_^
    Have a great end of the week,
    Cheers,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Klasse Look, die Jacke gefällt mir richtig gut!

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! Thank you for sharing this to us. Hope you have a fun-filled Friday! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the multicolour wall in the background!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your jacket !! Amazing one !

    www.stylnoxe.com

    ReplyDelete