9.2.15

MODE SUISSE EDITION 7

 
 
Today was Mode Suisse Edition 7 and I am so happy and thankful that I could be part at this Event where Swiss designer are able to show their newest collections. there were some great shows! my favorites shows were from JULIAN ZIGERLINIRIA FREY, SANDRO MARZO, HEAD GENÈVE and BLANK ETIQUETTE BY TOSCA WYSS. I really enjoyed watching all thosE talents and was actually a bit jealous of the models that they could wear those amazing clothes.
 
 
I wore my half leather t-shirt from "Project X", the black cote from "Zara" jeans from "Bershka" and shoes from "H&M"







 



 
 
 







13 comments:

  1. It's great you can be part of local designer's show!!
    Btw. do you have new haircut? ^_^
    Cheers from Prague ;)
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that's so cool. I was so happy I could go there :)
      no I don't ^^

      Delete
  2. GREAT POST DEAR!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. yeah there were some really great ones :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. hey man! nice outfit ... all black everything !!!
    cool post

    New Look on my blog : ' HOT BOY '
    Greets Jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally in love with your style dear.

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete