15.1.15

G-STAR



I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time. I hope you all started perfectly in the New Year. My start was really busy with working and then school again and I'm still having a busy time in school this week.

I am thinking about acting and dancing in a play. I got some information about it yesterday and I think it would be so much fun. The shows will be in spring 2016, that's just before I will graduate in school and so it would be a tough time.

However, in this post I am wearing my black "G-Star" jeans which are cut deeper, a gray tee from "Review", a black cardigan, the boots from "H&M" and my "Rey Ban" sungalsses.




15 comments:

  1. i love g-star!!!
    great bro!!!
    Xx
    S.
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. G-STAR AND SNOW... the best! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit, dope jeans ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pants! cool look!

    Visoo
    www.madeinvisoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comfy look, Oli. And I am still envious about the snow, you know... =D

    Have a fantastic weekend,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I know. Thank Michael :D

      you too :)

      Delete
  6. Tolle Bilder! Ich liebe es, wenn die Sonne so schön rein scheint :)
    Und dein Outfit gefällt mir super gut. Ich mag deinen Style :)

    Liebe Grüße und ein schönes Wochenende
    Vanessa

    www.cashmerebow.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great :D

    http://frank-alonsso.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete