13.12.14

IN THE WOODS

 
 
 



 


 If I buy a shirt I have to walk into it and love it. That's exactly the way how it was when I bought this one last year when I was in New York. It is from "Urban Outfitters". I like the Color, how it is sliced and the only red button. I combined it with black pants from "Cheap Monday", black "Dr. Martens", black scarf from "Review", black hat from "American Apparel" and the gray knitted jacket from "Gaudi".

I also want to bring in this post my watch in the focus. It is from "Tissot" and I got it last year for Christmas from my parents. When I went looking which watch I'd like I had nothing like this in my mind but I just fell in love with the classic design.





25 comments:

  1. Good look Oliver! Really like that jacket.

    Thanks for following! Followed you back

    Jason

    BLOG | runjacerun inc.
    INSTAGRAM | @runjacerun
    TWITTER | @runjaceruninc

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watch is amazing but alo the outfit :)

    www.xamysdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my friend
    cool style
    xx
    simone
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beanie and scarf, perfect

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, you look so stylish :D
    Greets, Nabil ;)

    http://www.nabilunity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Tissot watch, Oli ^_^, great choice!
    Cheers,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michaael.
      have a great week! :)

      Delete
  7. You look great!!
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such nice watch!! look great on you ;-)

    JOIN MY HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY - WIN $50 in GIFT CARDS for EAST DANE
    enter here: ' Jon's Holiday Giveaway '

    Greets Jon,
    Happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look ! xoxo

    Http://BloggersBoyfriend.com

    ReplyDelete