5.11.14

LOST IN THE COUNTRYSIDE


 As you can see the weather gets colder and colder where I live. The mountains are already covered with snow. Those pictures are actually from last week. It wouldn't have any green left if you look at the place where I took the pictures today. I'm so not ready for snow right now!

Anyway, my outfit is a bit different from the other ones I've posted. I got this amazing raincoat from my grandpa. You may have seen in my last post that my suit from Halloween (link here) was from my grandpa as well and I can tell you there will be more posts with stuff from him.
combined the coat with a more classic outfit. The pullover is from "Zara" , the shirt from "Tommy Hilfiger" and the trousers from "Pull & Bear". The shoes I borrowed from a friend and I don't know where they are from.





25 comments:

  1. Great great great outfit!! I really love the coat <3

    www.nocontrolesmiformadevestir.com

    Ivaj D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING YOUR HAIRSTYLE!!!!

    www.fashionableperfection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing style! Great post, I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks for following too!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Seems your grandpa has really nice pieces in the closet!! Looking forward to see more ^_^
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook / Bloglovin / ig: @majki

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coat is awesome!! :)

    www.xamysdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice coat! love the color!

    Visoo
    www.madeinvisoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, your blog is quite amazing! Very cool to see a mens fashion blog <3 love it!!!
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC, so that we can keep in touch!
    Just started following you, Waiting for you to follow back :)
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what an amazing place to live. Your blog rocks! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit, you've got an amazing style :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/10/monochrome-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram! I will support you right back, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog! And these pictures are awesome your burgundy sweater and layered shirt are ace!


    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice look nice jacket !!
    dimitriscode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look with this coat, modern ;) Very nice hair style :D
    Greets, Nabil ;)

    http://www.nabilunity.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/NabilUnity

    ReplyDelete