18.10.14

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK





 
Yesterday I came back from Italy (Rome) and I finally have time again to post a new outfit. Rome was Amazing! I'm so glad I had the Chance to go there and there will be a post from there soon
Anyway, this outfit is still from Lisbon. I'm a big Lover of black and one of my mottos is "BLACK WILL ALWAYS BE THE NEW BLACK!"
Are those gray-black "Vans" not great? I bought them a day before I took the pictures and I love them! The shorts are from "Selected Homme", the T-Shirt from "Rerock", the cardigan from "Kenneth Cole" and the backpack from "Forever 21". I like the combination from gray and black in the t-shirt and the shoes and as well the purple in the backpack.
Let me know what you think about it..
 

 






 



27 comments:

  1. The outfit is on point!! :)

    http://xamysdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit, love !

    x

    www.raphaelmarques.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Love your hairstyle!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2014/10/love-me-harder.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr sehr cooler Look - den Rucksack würde ich mir zum Beispiel sofort nachkaufen! :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r handsome. I like ur style!!

    From spain : In This Shirt Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black will be the perfect choice forever! You look handsome in these pictures and with an amazing attitude!

    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, I love black :D thank you very much man!

      Delete
  7. Cool post!!

    www.hisfashionhighness.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good outfit!!
    Greetings.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! this is so cool. even tho you're wearing simple outfit. DOPE!!

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great all black outfit ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. black is always elegant!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool look! love the black color. I follow you ;D

    Visoo
    www.madeinvisoo.com

    ReplyDelete