24.9.14

EUROPA-PARK




 
Yesterday I enjoyed a day off in school and went with some friends in the "Europa-Park" in Rust (Germany). The rides on the big rollercoasters were just breathtaking and crazy- I love it! The amusement park is beautiful with all the little detail from the different countries from Europe. Beside all the parts with the different countries is there a fairy-world which was my favourite part. Sadly I was to old and to heavy for the ride on the mushroom but it was a nice place to take a picture.

 

I wore to my black trousers and black Convers shoes a light blue pullover and of course I tied my hair so they were not all in my face during the rides.

follow me on http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12866919/?claim=z9nfu5bu3nt">Follow
















6 comments:

  1. Im Europapark war ich vor ca. 25 Jahren das letzte Mal, als ich noch in Vorarlberg gewohnt habe!!! So genial dort <3 ... Danke für die "Erinnerung" - könnte ich wieder mal hinfahren :-) ... - Ganz liebe Grüße aus Wien,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ich liebe es dort! musst unbedingt wieder ein mal gehen wenn du die Möglichkeit hast ;)

      Delete
  2. So perfect!

    http://damienbrodowski.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete